Sunday, March 7, 2010

..."Skidilibee-la-bee you, -oo, -e bop she bam, ske too ria--Parasakiliaoolza--menooriastibatiolyait -oon ya koo."

I'm reading blogs, listening to Dave Matthews "Crash Into Me"; I think I am mature enough to understand his music now.



Why does Dave's "Jimi Thing"(live) sound like Janis Joplin? Nice sax.


I thought skipping church I could skip God today. Nope. Today and this week God has popped up over and over. "we are in end times"(Facebook friend), Romans 8:28(blog), Where is God?(blog), God doesn't exist(Spirit awards) "yes, yes yes!" the repentant yelled, Michelangelo's Creation of Adam(blog). Good to know God is alive and well in our hearts.



Although a client of ours said she doesn't give up any thing for Lent.



I gave up McDoubles up for Lent. Forever! Thank you Jesus!



After all the advice, coaching, and good intentions Abe's first official date did not go well for him. Her siblings tagged along, so they babysat and dated. Abe does want to dress to impress now, so something did good come out of it. Prom will be interesting this year.



Richard and I had an eye opening day yesterday. It took us to a new level in our relationship.

Is it still a "relationship" after 19 years?



Sam didn't eat order tuna noodle casserole/peas/garlic toast/chocolate chip cookie Friday. I'm worried.



Ricki Jo told me there are parking lot wars at a restaurant I want to try, on Friday and Saturday nights. Guess we won't go there then.



Dave is doing skatt?cool daddio.:) I think he is speaking my language.



Cleaning the garage, there goes all the winters dust and dirt.



Flowers are pushing through to today's sunlight.



Children riding bikes with training wheels, bikes, and big wheels. Dad riding his bike too. Mommy pushing the stroller. He's tuning up the garden tools. Boys playing basketball. Spring has sprung!



"Love is the Only Way" Dave Matthews w/ Robert Randolf.



Okay now I wanta hear some Lenny Kravitz and Tom Petty.






Kansas Wildflower

0 comments: