Sunday, March 14, 2010

I feel sad that you wanted to go with us and you didn't tell us that you wanted to.

Sundays are so uninspired now, until I think of the week ahead.



Richard and I are enjoying each others company again!



"Spell check is ruining our children's ability to spell", the news announced.



"38 await their fate", March Madness



Abe- I served him chocolate milk and the next time we go to the grocery store he wants us to get Cocoa Krispies. He's a chocoholic.



It's a Gorillaz "Ghost Train" day.



It's a "Vampire Weekend"



"Vinter"- blog



Richard says he won $6, then phone loses connection.



Abe and I playing door wars.



Hurry Richard.



on Saturday Abe- "How do you spell "Republican" ? " Richard and I- "r e p u b l i c a n" Abe- "and how do you spell Democrats?" Richard and I- "d e m o c r a t s" Abe- "and what are the last 4 letters of Republican and what are the last 4 letters of Democrats?" .....(where doe she get this stuff?)





Abe is Ke Sha's "Tik Tok" during Spring Break. He sings along.





We finally sent Tonja and Max a gift for their new baby Alivia. The next baby born we are taking the gift to the new parents ourselves.





It's a Pearl Jam "Save You", "New World" day.





Richard-"Are you Facebook friends with Deanna P. Shepherd, Sylvia?" me-"Yes" Richard- "Look", he shows me on Facebook that she has written as her status that she's pregnant and loving it.



Post Secrets are sad and funny.


I am going to send this to me:


0 comments: