My girl kittys put on their running shoes after reading this! ;)
"One time I decided to run with her. I tried to overtake her and this most astonishing thing happened. She accelerated - and wouldn't let me beat her.
‘We race most days. I don’t want to give too much away but she does always beat me.’
Assuming it was a one-off, Mr Humphreys tried again. And again. Now they race most days. 'She always beats me,' he said.
Their daily sprint might have simply passed into West Yorkshire legend." ......
rest of the story at this site:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1181633/Meet-real-star-Cannes-Midge-eyed-cat-Yorkshire-passion-sprinting.html
thanks 4 the heads up M.K.! =)
Friday, May 15, 2009
Marty and Midge(the one-eyed cat)
Posted by mrsmoss at 5/15/2009 07:42:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Howdy,
When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on cloudykansasskys.blogspot.com. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Recent Research points that almost 50% of all United States grownups are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.
About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.
Post a Comment