Those are the flowers mr.moss gave me on Mother's Day. So pretty.
My sister Fabiene's sons are living in New York City(31) and Denver(30). They called her on Mother's Day.
My Dad took flowers to Mom's grave and put them in the vases of the headstone. Then he went home and made a chicken casserole and strawberry/rhubarb pie.
He bought 3 plots. The extra one is for Fabiene.
Our puppies are almost totally house trained.WooHoo!! :D
Not sure who the doggy toys are for, mr.moss jr or the puppies??? :D
mr.moss gives treats and plays with the puppies after work every night.
We had a good day catering some meals to the local elementary. And picked up a few more catering jobs later.
mr.moss jr. and mr.jreiz jr. both make the same sounds clearing their throats.
I really will plant my Mother's Day Rose bushes. Promise. It takes hours of preparation. ;>
TODAY'S DISTURBING HEADLINES:
"Pope laments emigration of Christians from Israel"
2 comments:
Hi! Missed YOU last time when I stopped by the Whistlestop for lunch. It was nice talking with Richard again. Gonna be there tomorrow? I might be coming by again.
WOW I just saw our comment today! Shows how observant I am.LOL Sorry I missed you; Richard always likes to see you!
Post a Comment