After careful consideration and test runs I have the perfect formula for my prayer journal. It is this: Read,Praise,Pray,Confess,Reflect. Works for me! Until I really perfect it. ;)
Had a nice conversation with the woman Pastor I thought was insensitive. Maybe she's not.. so much. I made her lunch, we talked and I felt better. I think.
Is it possible to be friend's with your ex?? Yes if you try!
A pleasant surprise came from one of my children's friend's. Jessica. She's married!
BubbaSqueeky(because he only likes toys that squeak) and Rocco. One dog has a mind of it's own and a will of his own. Stubborn as a mule. The other dog uses the other one's brain. =\
So quiet now, when the cats away the mice will play! Too quiet.
Transporter 3 awaits.
uh oh! the man from Drop Zone has returned! Party's over! =)
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Long time no
Posted by mrsmoss at 4/04/2009 12:22:00 PM
Labels: dog, prayer journal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment