Saturday, December 30, 2006

Random Quotes

"If wishes were horses beggars would ride"
Somehow this stuck in my brain one day... ^-^
"It was the perfct religon for the time"- Jay Bakker
from "Son of a Preacher Man" by Jay.
How true. We tend to make religon what we want. Fitting the needs of the people.Which can be a good thing. Although Religon can be out of control, flashy.. I wish we would remember it's roots in God.
"God answers knee mail"-bumper sticker
glad I saw this :)
"I had to trust God"- Jay Bakker
so hard to do, letting God make all the decisions. RELAX let Him do the driving. Or was He doing that all along? =)
"How many dimensions are there?"- my youngest son
"3 or uhhh 9?"- me answering him
good grief duhO-O
"I will wear my heart upon my sleeve"- William Shakespheare
that's me to a tee
"As you sow so shall you reap"
Meaning= Your deeds, good or bad, will repay you in kind

oH :)


0 comments: