Sunday, August 29, 2010

ribs, burritos, 99

Snow Patrol- "Crack the Shutters"


My Dad(my children's Grandfather Adam) is sticking to the diet and exercise plan his doctor gave him. Dad's Aunt(my great aunt) just died she was 94. Her husband(my great Uncle) is 99, he buried her.


Rihanna- "Disturbia"


Mahalo- means thank you and is also the name of a a website I go to for information about making sushi.


I'm going to give Judy a cross stitch patten I haven't finished, she will like completing it.


Abe sold some of his paintball equipment, with the help of Richard. And that sale will help pay rent at Lincoln. Good job on that sale Abe!


Breakfast Burritos were very good at church today. I think serving a full menu with a glass for free will donations every Sunday before church is a good idea!


The sermon was good too, not sure where he was going with it. But I liked it.


Sam sailboarded at Pamona Lake this weekend, he came home and ate the rest of
Richard's slab of ribs. We told him he has to hang out with the parentals on Sundays.




Man vs. Food

0 comments: