Today was informative and memorable, got a sermon that sunk in. Alleluia!
"your wallet is more likely to be returned if it has baby pictures in it"
"love is blind", thank goodness!
"There Goes My Life", Kenny Chesney
"where do they sell VCR's?"- me "antique"- Abe "antique?"- me "antique store"- Abe
My Dad says the new health reform bill is going to do a lot of good. So that's why I don't agree.
I am the omelet queen!
It's hard to make something so beautiful, knowing it's going to be eaten in 15 minutes. It's like eating a Picasso. ;O
There is one neighbor who insists on letting their dogs crap in my yard, when they walk ....
"I'm Alive", Kenny C. with Dave M.
"Like pushing CTL + ALT + DEL on your cold" -add for Zicam
"The higher the hair, the closer to God"- Shear Genius
explaining FitDay.com to Richard. We are going to be good dieters. Even reading Devotionals for dieters!
Abe, Cameron and Cameron's girlfriend washed their vehicles and ours. Nice kids.
"It's tax time! April 15th is right around the corner!" I remind my family repeatedly.
"Don't think so much!" "I'm a thinker!"- RHoNYC
"insane!", "rejected!", "ice", "delivers!"- announcer for the KState/Butler game, was awesome.
"t.v. cameras back in those days were the size of Volkswagen's!"
"Over and Over"- Tim McGraw with Nelly
"your wallet is more likely to be returned if it has baby pictures in it"
"love is blind", thank goodness!
"There Goes My Life", Kenny Chesney
"where do they sell VCR's?"- me "antique"- Abe "antique?"- me "antique store"- Abe
My Dad says the new health reform bill is going to do a lot of good. So that's why I don't agree.
I am the omelet queen!
It's hard to make something so beautiful, knowing it's going to be eaten in 15 minutes. It's like eating a Picasso. ;O
There is one neighbor who insists on letting their dogs crap in my yard, when they walk ....
"I'm Alive", Kenny C. with Dave M.
"Like pushing CTL + ALT + DEL on your cold" -add for Zicam
"The higher the hair, the closer to God"- Shear Genius
explaining FitDay.com to Richard. We are going to be good dieters. Even reading Devotionals for dieters!
Abe, Cameron and Cameron's girlfriend washed their vehicles and ours. Nice kids.
"It's tax time! April 15th is right around the corner!" I remind my family repeatedly.
"Don't think so much!" "I'm a thinker!"- RHoNYC
"insane!", "rejected!", "ice", "delivers!"- announcer for the KState/Butler game, was awesome.
"t.v. cameras back in those days were the size of Volkswagen's!"
"Over and Over"- Tim McGraw with Nelly
0 comments:
Post a Comment