Happy Valentines Day!d what a perfect day ^-^
I'm a NASCAR widow! That's okay I've got Olympic pairs skating tonight.
Abe is working on his car stereo and the house is bouncing. Bomm bada boom badda boom
I wanted to hear Pastor Blair's sermon live via COR, my computer is too slow for live tv; I will wait for the non live version in the archives. I got to see the beginning with the big band and huge children's(?) choir. WOW.
Instead I listened to the previous sermon given by Adam Hamilton.
Looking at cor.org. When did religion become big business? Do people need religion more than ever?
Catching up on e-mails.
It's snowing. Has been most of the day. Now the sun is shining. The world has gone mad!
Snowing again.
2010 Winter Olympics are on. Moguls, Luge, Pairs.fun. 8D
I like saying "twenty ten".
We have gifts for Tanya, she is due in 3 weeks.
Abe put the new bathroom faucet handles on in the master bath(in a matter of seconds!), now I can have turn the hot water again in my sink. woohooo!
.........
I made the bed, now go sleep in it Richard!LOL :)
I have to build up my immune system, it's crap that I couldn't get rid of this cold before now!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
The most romantic day of the year
Posted by mrsmoss at 2/14/2010 03:08:00 PM
Labels: Valentine's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment