Friday, November 6, 2009

Wednesday evening, you should have seen all the emergncy vehicles coming down 56!

A friend of mine named her son Max, after the character in "Where The Wild Things Are".

I named Sam and Abe after people in the Bible.

Looking for professional photographers in the area, to take Abe's Senior picture.

I guess not all the birds have flown south yet. There are plenty eating out of the bird feeder here.

Now the day is starting to get gray and overcast. Just the way I Ike it. :)

Richard and Abe are hosting an Ice Cream Social at CreekSide. Ice Cream is good at any age.

Downloaded my Countdown to Christmas clock.

H1N1 shots are going to be given at the GEHS. A little late, we have all had the flu. If there is more flu out there I know we will get it.




Is this the face of a terrorist? Or a persecuted man? Are we to blame? At issue, S. Ward Casscells told USA TODAY, "is whether the Army missed a warning signal. It's a legitimate question."
The man is smiling in his mug shot. Or is he afraid?




"Casscells said, was that Hasan was sent to Fort Hood for "a fresh start" after a difficult time at Walter Reed"- USA Today

0 comments: