We are slowly but surely moving our business from one location to another. Moving should be a piece of cake for an expert like me. I moved to 5 different states before high school.
Death. Our pastor has me thinking again, this time about death. I think of death as a Mardi Gras in New Orleans. Beads, masks, music, and dancing in the streets with wild abandon. Not a permanent state. If life after death is hell or heaven it won't matter, you're having too much fun at a Mardi Gras. Would God really punish us after living a long life on earth?
I stopped to make a last check on my face before leaving this morning, at Abe's bathroom mirror. Abe doing the same. He says " you can't fix ugly". I said " But you can fix a bad attitude." :)
Edgerton is cozy and sweet and comforting and secretive and young and old and fun and boring and in my blood.
A woman and young boy rush into the library before it closes.
A young mother jogs/runs behind the stroller she is pushing.
A man walks his 3 legged dog.
A woman with bright red hair looks down after I see her.
Abe singing something about King Kong.
Came home to watch my recording of the movie 300. Abe said it must have been good seeing all 8 mintues of it. I fast fowarded the fighting.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
"Spartans! Prepare for glory!"
Posted by mrsmoss at 10/01/2009 12:50:00 PM
Labels: comfort, Mardis Gras, moving, teenagers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment