Sunday, July 12, 2009

I should not blog, I go on and on and on, about nothing! =)



I am getting better at praying in my prayer journal. More prayer than journal. Then easier to pray impromptu. I guess that's the idea. :D.dohhh. :). The prayer was needy urgent now it's more relaxed. 8)


I would have gone to First Light this morning but it was raining pretty hard and I would have had to walk. It's not that far but I didn't want to get wet. :\(good excuse???no)

The lyrics to "To Sir With Love" is stuck in my head. (I'm finding ways of saying goodbye to a certain sir relative)

"Help me, help you!" I said to Richard. :)


Listening to Black Crows, "She Talks to Angels" They were in town and I missed them!!!


I think I have tourettes. Whatever I am thinking, comes out of my mouth. Richard said it's because I am a woman. I will try to control whatever makes me talk. naaaaaaaaaaa =D


Richard calls his mother every Sunday.

I promise I will knock on Abe's bedroom door, before I barge in. =O

I made a promise to Sam I will keep; not be me so much.Right? ;D


Bubba and Rocco got some juicy ham bones Saturday night. Richard cooked a beautiful ham at the cafe. We were all stealing pieces off it.


My purple petunias are blooming again.


The next door neighbor children played on their slip and slide today; I would have jumped on. I was sweating bullets after mowing, weed eating, & edging gahhh :)
I feel like their Dad and I compete for who gardens the most. He wins or rather has the best yard. ;\


"Those schoolgirl days, of telling tales and biting nails are gone,But in my mind,I know they will still live on and on,But how do you thank someone, who has taken you from crayons to perfume?It isn't easy, but I'll try,"





0 comments: