Friday, May 22, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Friday
Getting pumped for the Memorial Day weekend! It's interesting the people that come to town. It's nice meeting friends and relatives of the people we know.


Heatwave; it's 68F right now at 9:43 pm.


mrRmoss jr. is preparing(packing bags and bags of STUFF) to go paint balling tomorrow.

Puppies are house trained on cue. :D In unison!

We are keeping the aircondish off until it's absolutely necessary. Hopefully not on at all.

The guys installing the fiberoptics on Highway 56 dropped by. We are getting connected one way or another. =)

A couple came in, she is working on a bridge in Olathe. We are all getting VERY connected!

PPPPPMMMBBBCCCCPPPPP

Saturday(my day)

I mowed, pulled weeds, watered, fertilized, and hung my American flag. Man I'm good.
I created a chain reaction. One by one my neighbors are doing the same thing. ;)

mrRmoss jr. left this morning for the Drop Zone, but not without a signed waiver from his mommy. =D
jr. breezed back in to say they were going to see Terminator Salvation. I guess Christian Bale will do for the Terminator what he did for Batman. Revival! :D

It's 66.9F. At 11:05pm. Supposed to be in the 80's tomorrow.

I am pressing my Mommy Day Flowers.

mrmoss is snoring loudly. Cat is giving me 1/2 a meow. Pups are snoring too.

0 comments: