Royals- 12 Texas- 3 NICE! :D
*April showers bring May flowers *
John 20:29 NLT(my daily reflection)
+watching the History Channel's Seven Deadly Sins; I wonder if this series is on DVD???
:>
Reading about Mary Higgins Clark's books.
and, "To hell & back with Dante : a modern reader's guide to The Divine Comedy" Joseph, Gallagher.
(while watching my puppehs)A neighbors dogs have broken into an adjacent yard and have joined forces with their 3 dogs. Now there are 6 dogs in that backyard. I wonder if any of the owners know this, doesn't look like it. :) I might make a little visit and rat out their naughty puppies. ;)
A visit from our friend Thom Baxter about renovations for a smaller business is quite informative. We might downsize.
Our cell phone service is wackadoodle today, must be the weather.
Goodbye and thank you to Gardner Mayor Carol Lehman, it was a wonderful 20 years!
"New Gardner council to be sworn in April 20, then replacing Dave Drovetta's seat in the city council" I remember Dave and family with ours in 4H awhile back.
Goodbye also to Mayor Mary Francis Cross, a nice neighbor and still a friend of ours in Edgerton.
Congrats to Donald Roberts and Heidi Wiseman in Edgerton on their wins. Job well done!
0 comments:
Post a Comment