Just when everything is going along smoothly, life throws a curve ball. A wrench is the works. God's plan, I wonder; blaming the almighty. Anyone but myself. Then I turn on myself. I brought this on. Then back to God. Making promises. I'll do this, if you do that, etc., etc.. I tried talking to a Pastor who didn't really listen and thought I wanted financial help(where did she hear her calling, the bank??). I remembered the Lord's Prayer. That helped. Then I turned to my bible, which I have done so many times before., but completely forgot this time.
So I started reading Ephesians 4 and then Matthew 18. The Upper Room. So I'll keep reading everyday for the rest of my life. I promise.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Troubles
Posted by mrsmoss at 3/14/2009 09:15:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can relate.
I wondered if I was the only one. ;)
Post a Comment