Thursday, March 19, 2009

are you trying to sing Survivor by Destiny's Child, again?

I'm a survivor. Breast Cancer-, almost drowned I don't know how many times, choking, and nearly crashing down the side of a rocky mountain.h Dumb luck I'm still here?? Probably! God's saving grace for later? I hope so. =)

There is a whole world of dogdom I never knew existed right outside my back door. It's a whole country of canine caste . The fences do not separate their doggy bond. Big dogs rule/alert. Little dogs entertain. But they all know each other's barks and respect and listen to them.f

I'm glad I moved the bird feeder to the front of the house. It sits in front of my office/3rd bedroom window. Now the smaller birds can enjoy it. Not having to compete with the larger birds that took over in the backyard. Maybe the little birds are the braver ones. They are not afraid of the house or us.

I needed this Spring Break. Welcome spring. To reflect and get my priorities in order. Thanking God in his goodness for new life....hopefully to save a life. Oh yeah me and God are like this now. Much closer, that wakeup call did the trick.

0 comments: