Friday, February 6, 2009

Yes, that's what the sun looks like

From our cafe, with a view: The sun shines and has awakened us from our hibernating. People are smiling again and at each other. Generosity, kindness, and laughter fill the air. Some growl, but admit it's nice to see the sun. Walkers, bikers, joggers, strollers and runners are everywhere.

At home: I am enjoying these wonderful warm days so much. The puppies eat it up. Running, jumping(literally flying off the steps to get outside). OUTSIDE, a favorite word now. Birds scolding them. Neighbor big dogs watch them curiously and somewhat enviously . The strong wind is a new frightful experience and puppers run inside. But right back out again, because they get to be OUTSIDE! =D The cat's say "been there, done that". Bu then their curiosity takes over(you know cats) and they tag along. Rolling on the patio or hiding behind the shrubs.

It was great talking to my oldest Sam(22). He and Mary have plans for Valentine's. He's in charge of the early evening and she will take chrge later...They're so sweet and in love.

On the WWW: I saw the picture of Michael Phelps taking a hit off a bong. I am not as upset by this as some. His choice and he can deal with the consequences. It doesn't make him any less of a person or athlete in my opinion I wonder how other countries would react. I've seen pictures of other athletes doing worse.

I get to clean our carpets all day tomorrow with our new shampooer. Lucky me! ;> And work in the garage and the yard. WoooHoooo! Life is good.



HEY HANDSOME,

vroom vroom 8)



1 comments:

Wayne in Gardner said...

Hey, missed you at the restaurant today, so I figured I'd say hi, now. I know, you were having too much fun vacuuming!