"Deserving reverence"
"worthy of respect,"
and of course:
"a title of respect for a clergyman"
He would have been 80 years old today.
An announcer on 96.5 said that we should talk to someone, anyone, about the Reverend Martin Luther King Jr. today. And if no one is around then talk to yourself. I talked to Leonard and mrmoss.
I only hope that President Barack Obama will strive to accomplish as much for us as the Reverend did.
"I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation."
http://www.usconstitution.net/dream.html
It is said that near the end of his speech, the Reverend turned the pages upside down and spoke from his heart.
(AKA Dr. Martin Luther King jr.)
Monday, January 19, 2009
Reverend Martin Luther King Jr.
Posted by mrsmoss at 1/19/2009 08:13:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment