Monday, November 24, 2008

It was the what?

9:48 a.m.
I am at home. Waiting for the cable man. Estimated time of arrival is between 2-5p.m. Exactly.

It happens every so often. The cable goes out and someone has to wait at home for him. Namely me. =\ I'm thinking the $248 cable bill had much to do with the lost reception. :P

So instead of catching up on all that I have to do to get ready for this holiday season, I'm here in front of the computer. Of course. Television is #1 and computer is #2, but without the computer the television is just a box. You have to run to your computer to comment on the television. ;D

I Read a funny blog, maybe not so funny, but I liked it. http://muchbetterthanworking.blogspot.com/ uh oh the dryer stopped.

10:38 a.m.

Drank coffee, watched some of the Eragon DVD (gotta watch my DVDs!), dry clothes more, load the dishwasher, vacuum, cleaned toilets. Edit 9:48s entry. zzzzzzzzzzzzznap time! x)

Commented on Dlisted

When is Eldest going to be a movie???????


La

la

la



1:39 p.m.

Cable fixed! Best time yet! YES! is Law and Order on? C.I. , S.V.U.???







1 comments:

Ttrinity said...

I've read Eragon, The Eldest and The Inheritance. They are excellent books. The move Eragon did not do the book justice...:-P