I was scheduled for simple surgery in two months. TWO months??? I was ready to go under the knife now! Cut me! Two months later I'm a blubbering mass of wimpering jelly. My stomach dropped and blood pressure shot up. I had nightmares of waking up afterwards with the wrong leg operated on. I was a mess. When 6AM on THE day rolled around finally, I almost jumped out of the truck on route.
I made it...
I'm getting prepped for who knows what!
I didn't let go until nurses put on the oxygen mask .....counting backwards......out!
I'm awake 2 1/2 hours later, I'm wondering what all the fuss was about. :)
Now I know if waiting is something I should do more of. Instead of always having instant gratification. Drive up and poof whatever I want was in my hands. I should appreciate the journey. Smell the flowers, savor the flavors, and take my time.
yeah riiiiight! ;)
I made it...
I'm getting prepped for who knows what!
I didn't let go until nurses put on the oxygen mask .....counting backwards......out!
I'm awake 2 1/2 hours later, I'm wondering what all the fuss was about. :)
Now I know if waiting is something I should do more of. Instead of always having instant gratification. Drive up and poof whatever I want was in my hands. I should appreciate the journey. Smell the flowers, savor the flavors, and take my time.
yeah riiiiight! ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment