I'm sitting in the truck.
I began reading The Secret Message of Jesus and it reminds me of this quote:
"The feeling remains that God is on the journey, too." ~Teresa of Avila
Maybe as long as I live I will be wondering about God. I hope so. Because as soon as I have all the answers I'll probably be dead.
Orange hat man, turns off the headlights and goes into his house.
His neighbor pulls into the driveway and goes into his house.
9-5 jobs are nice.
Today 's colors all day have been blue and gray. Can't see my gray apartment building.
Rain rain go away, come again some other day.
Taking pictures with my eyes.
I fell down in my apartments parking lot, tripped over a speed bump. I wasn't going that fast! :)
Popular new catch phrase: "Note to self"
Are we talking to ourselves more and more? Like I am doing now???? That talking to another person isn't important? When did we stop listening? I found myself on the phone to a computer today. Trying to tell it my location. It finally gave up and put on a human. THANK YOU! :D
Now I wish I had brought that book to read.
Good he's back!!!
Monday, June 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment